Livewire Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hearing rumors about changes to the 2021 model? I just heard from my local dealer that HD isn't going to announce anything officially until Jan/Feb. I am wishfully holding out for Level 2 charging on the 2021 model (a man can dream cant he)....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Why would they change the wheels from standard to spoked? Weight reduction, or....? Just curious.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you Mike. I looked online for wheels for adventure bikes and this was a very informative link (in case I'm not the only one wondering, but I probably am :) ).

My first, second and third motorbikes ~50 years ago (Puch scooter, then a Suzi RV90 and then a Suzi RV125 all had solid wheels...).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My hopes for 2021 (all of which I hope can be retro-fit):
  • Level 2 Charging!!!
  • Be able to set target State of Charge (be able to set the maximum charge limit %)
  • Accessories to allow for some sort of storage
  • Better seat choices

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't see Level 2 as an issue for me personally given my ride patterns but I do see why it would be great for most. Hope the Harley Santa gifts you :)

I reckon a rear cowl including a decent volume of storage for those like me who never carry pillions would be very helpful. (I reckon they're going to provide bling things like a badge for the front of the battery etc - which is fine for those who like 'em, but I'd rather see the issues of storage sorted first).

My first and most personal wish is a set of OEM risers to lift the bars up an inch or two. Think of the physically decrepit percentage of your LW's customers for whom I am the poster geezer, Harley (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts