Livewire Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
If your not part of the Harley racing team, which Harley has dropped out of for 2021, don't post pics like this. This is how and why the MoCo considers denying belt replacement warranty. The LiveWire was not designed to smoke rear tires. Diego you should not be promoting this sort of activity being a voice of the Livewire community.
Not how I saw it....and the demographics of those of us who can afford to drop $25-30K on such an extreme toy would suggest that the majority are not out burning up the tires and doing wheelies - or setting records at the drag strip. I thought the pictures were pretty cool. Exposing the performance characteristics of the LiveWire are essential to drive interest in electric bikes. My concern is that HD abandons this platform altogether as it is outside their constituency (as they did the revolution engine). Recent commentary on 2022 models that lacks mention of the LW bolsters this concern. I hope that Serial 1 continues to pull some element of HD in this direction (LW transfer to Serial 1??). But the point is that Diego is out in front showing off the remarkable capability of this bike and hopefully it will awaken a latent curiosity that will bring people in to try it out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.