Livewire Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone aware of any US dealers willing to do a really good deal on a new one?

I’m in the market for a Livewire and would prefer a leftover new 2020 for the full warranty, HD branding, and possible tax credit.

I’ve seen some threads on here from last year about good deals ($12k off, less than $20k OTD) but I’m not seeing any crazy deals like that online currently. I’m in RI but willing to buy and ship.

Thank you!

·
Registered
41 Posts

I’m in the market for a Livewire and would prefer a leftover new 2020 for the full warranty, HD branding, and possible tax credit.

I’ve seen some threads on here from last year about good deals ($12k off, less than $20k OTD) but I’m not seeing any crazy deals like that online currently. I’m in RI but willing to buy and ship.

Thank you!
Check this out

·
Registered
22 Posts
Last fall I searched from the HD website and found several easily and it Still works but it’s a little more tedious. If you click bikes-electric-LiveWire it takes you directly to the LiveWire One website but if you click bikes-electric-all electric the page indicates some 2020 LiveWires still in stock and let’s you search them. Here’s one in PA…. Classic H-D's New Inventory

·
Registered
43 Posts

Thank you!
Check Sonoma County HD (Sonoma, CA) They have on black one barley used on the flood. Belonged to one of the employees.

GP

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good luck getting your original HD LiveWire! Sadly I believe the tax credits will not be the same, at least not for the typical crowd that can spend $22k-$30k on a motorcycle. I think the government should encourage EVs regardless of income, as gas vehicles are heading towards elimination. Several of the new bill proposals cap income at $75,000, then reduce the rebate by $200 for every $1,000 of gross income over $75k. So, if you buy a LiveWire for $20k, the tax credit would be $2k (10% of purchase price). If you make $85k per year, your tax credit would be $0.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thank you!
Did you find one? I have an Orange 2020 $19,995 Brand New

1 - 12 of 12 Posts