Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tall - and do not need a seat to be one inch lower ... however, I was hoping to find a seat that was less forward angle to it. I am 6'1 and do not like having pressure on my wrists over prolonged period due to seat angle. Was curious about a review of the low rider seat from someone on this forum.

Thanks

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
162 Posts
I am tall - and do not need a seat to be one inch lower ... however, I was hoping to find a seat that was less forward angle to it. I am 6'1 and do not like having pressure on my wrists over prolonged period due to seat angle. Was curious about a review of the low rider seat from someone on this forum.

Thanks
where is this low rider seat? I'm looking for something that will provide a straight across appearance in addition to the seta height! *like a cafe racer style hornet or banana style seat.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Thanks
I have one on order. When I get it installed I will let you know about the lean angle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts