·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi

Last week Livewire, Nissan and a few others hosted an EV event called Autopia2099. There where some awards for some of the EVs being showcased and a commissioned livewire build by earlemotors from Los Angeles. We had a few other ev bikes as well Zero and Enérgicas. Here are some pics and articles about the event!

Thank you for sharing Diego! By the way, that Earle custom Livewire blew my mind. How crazy that he undertook this on his own Livewire? Would love to buy some of those parts if he can produce them for sale (first, I need to get the bike, of course).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for sharing Diego! By the way, that Earle custom Livewire blew my mind. How crazy that he undertook this on his own Livewire? Would love to buy some of those parts if he can produce them for sale (first, I need to get the bike, of course).
Yeah his bike was commissioned by LiveWire and he is a well know custom bike shop and very influential in the So-Cal area. He did manage to get BST Tek to make some Carbon Fiber Rims for the bike which can now be acquired for those of us who want and can drop 3-5k on rims.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.