Livewire Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently the all-new Harley LiveWire was spotted on the set for Marvel's Avengers movie, coming summer 2015.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks to me that it will simply be Black Widow's bike. In the Captain America movie he rode a Street 500, but there wasn't much talk of where it came from or anything. I mean, it's already product placement, they don't want to make it too obvious.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Product placement and amazing product placement, HD has the stage set well for them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Livewire gets first official Avenger image

We first had a few spy shots, but now we have the first official shot that shows that the HD Livewire will indeed be a part of the next Avengers movie.

·
Registered
171 Posts
more importantly though is, will the brilliancy that is hollywood dub in V-Twin or I4 sounds over the docile tones of electric???

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We first had a few spy shots, but now we have the first official shot that shows that the HD Livewire will indeed be a part of the next Avengers movie.

that is poster worthy, now i can't wait for the new avengers to come out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
more importantly though is, will the brilliancy that is hollywood dub in V-Twin or I4 sounds over the docile tones of electric???
That's a good question. I'll be listening for the sound of the engine in the movie. It would be so disingenuous if they tried to make the Livewire sound like a big burly gas engine. I'd be disappointed.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the music they add will help and might even have people not focus as much on the sounds of the bike, but some will pick up on it, some of those being us ... in the know, like us, who will be watching out for this.

·
Registered
171 Posts
That's a good question. I'll be listening for the sound of the engine in the movie. It would be so disingenuous if they tried to make the Livewire sound like a big burly gas engine. I'd be disappointed.
Its not disingenuous if no one knows the difference. You think people going to see Avengers can tell the differences between a Twin and a Four, or a Triple and a Single ;)

Ever watch Back to the Future, they dubbed wooshing electric sounds over the DeLorean even under normal driving, even though the Doc said the ICE engine still runs on petrol...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts