Livewire Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode about 30-40 miles this afternoon. Probably 95 degrees out. Got back and plugged in. Found this just now showing battery temp at a 100 degrees. Heat fins felt mildly
Communication Device Gadget Portable communications device Mobile device Font

warm. The motor cover was say 100 ish. Charge completed. Seems like the bike only has so so reception in my garage. Not sure who the cell provider is for the modem. So I wasn't getting updates to the bike state.

When It touched it it prompted me to put in my pin. I mis typed it and the alarm went off. It is quite loud in a closed place. And it didn't give the option to enter it again. So I raced upstairs to get the key. Shut off before I got back down.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
254 Posts
Performance throttling happens when the RESS hits 122°F. The infotainment updates are prone to delay with cell coverage, mine does that from time to time. I'll get a message 30mins after charging that my bike has started charging.
I can't say the "delay" in reporting is a GREAT thing, considering it's used for "tampering" also.
I want to know immediately when it's being messed with and honestly, done charging also, so I don't hit "idle" fees.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts