Livewire Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've been having issues with my LW charging - it seems to be sucking in WAY more kWh than it's got capacity for.

Charging on a Wallbox vehicle charger which also juices up our EV.
I've attached a screenshot of a recent session - any ideas would be most welcome.
When I unplugged it, it was only at 94%.
For some reason, it won't get to 100% and therefore stop demand from the charging port.
Would love your thoughts.
Have owned the bike since October 21.
Font Circle Screenshot Number Electric blue

What am I missing?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey everyone, I've been having issues with my LW charging - it seems to be sucking in WAY more kWh than it's got capacity for.

Charging on a Wallbox vehicle charger which also juices up our EV.
I've attached a screenshot of a recent session - any ideas would be most welcome.
When I unplugged it, it was only at 94%.
For some reason, it won't get to 100% and therefore stop demand from the charging port.
Would love your thoughts.
Have owned the bike since October 21.
View attachment 888
What am I missing?
Hey @FrankDrebin welcome to the forum. What kind of a home charger are you using? How long has this issues been happening for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @FrankDrebin welcome to the forum. What kind of a home charger are you using? How long has this issues been happening for?
It’s a Wallbox - simple Level 2 charger that we use to charge up the EV. Issue has been happening for a while - noticing it sucks on 15kwh when it’s down at 50% and I have a longer day on road next day.

could
Something be out with the HD reporting back to the charger?
I mean there’s nowhere for the extra electrons to go is there?

·
Registered
63 Posts
It’s a Wallbox - simple Level 2 charger that we use to charge up the EV. Issue has been happening for a while - noticing it sucks on 15kwh when it’s down at 50% and I have a longer day on road next day.

could
Something be out with the HD reporting back to the charger?
I mean there’s nowhere for the extra electrons to go is there?
Did you ever get this sorted out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts