Livewire Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
My2020 LiveWire
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been able to obtain official HD torque settings for the bolts on our machines, if so please post a copy or email me
thanks all and ride safe
Pete

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
39 Posts
Anyone been able to obtain official HD torque settings for the bolts on our machines, if so please post a copy or email me
thanks all and ride safe
Pete
I have all four manuals, is there something specific you needed as the books are quiet thick.

·
Registered
My2020 LiveWire
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
exactly the pages I needed for the front (bullet brake) job thanks men.
How do I obtain a full set of service manuals (I am in Perth West Aus).
My local H-D online parts supplier doesn't have it listed (94000704).

·
Registered
39 Posts
exactly the pages I needed for the front (bullet brake) job thanks men.
How do I obtain a full set of service manuals (I am in Perth West Aus).
My local H-D online parts supplier doesn't have it listed (94000704).
The US parts book is: 94000706

The US Electrical Diag book is: 94000705

The US Service book is: 94000704

Alternatively, you could order them from someone here (in the US) and they could be shipped to you.

I don't see why a US dealer wouldn't order them and ship them to you too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lovely place Perth, had a weekend there with The Bride a decade back while working up in SE Asia.

I got my Parts book off eBay a month ago and the Service Manual a week ago - I paid air courier rates to get them sent direct to NZ. Both the US dealership I utilized on my US assignments for my (US) Vrod, and my NZ LiveWire dealership, have real problems getting parts - and not from want of trying. I have a LW stock rear fender and accessory front headlight cover both on back order since December. I suspect the 'Rona supply chain disruptions will only get worse...

·
Registered
My2020 LiveWire
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have ordered the 94000704 from my local online supplier ($214. AU)
What is the content of 94000705?

·
Registered
My2020 LiveWire
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lovely place Perth, had a weekend there with The Bride a decade back while working up in SE Asia.

I got my Parts book off eBay a month ago and the Service Manual a week ago - I paid air courier rates to get them sent direct to NZ. Both the US dealership I utilized on my US assignments for my (US) Vrod, and my NZ LiveWire dealership, have real problems getting parts - and not from want of trying. I have a LW stock rear fender and accessory front headlight cover both on back order since December. I suspect the 'Rona supply chain disruptions will only get worse...
Missus and I cruised South to North a few years ago and we have plans to return, my great grandma was a native of Wellington so keen to ride the local roads and such.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have ordered the 94000704 from my local online supplier ($214. AU)
What is the content of 94000705?
94000705 is the Electrical Diagnostic Manual, which I find very interesting and could be very useful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts