Livewire Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soon-to-be owner here, and I can’t wait. I’m wondering if there is a benefit to ordering the One from a HD dealer over the Livewire website? The dealer is about an hour away. If I buy the bike online, they can either ship it to the dealer or to me directly for $99.

it would be nice to establish the relationship with the dealer but they didn’t seem to knowledgeable about the ordering process. I would be worried that their order would take longer than a direct order from the website. The sales guy online told me 4 weeks…

thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
33 Posts
Having just ordered, the delivery comes through the dealer regardless.

One either picks it up, or if you live within 50 miles of a dealer, for $99 you can have it delivered. If you live over 50 miles from the receiving dealer there is an upcharge.

So the bikes route through the nearest dealer to you, or your pick of dealer, whether you order it there or not.

And the dealer isnt likely to know anything about the bike.

I don't see any advantage in ordering through a dealer. Just one more layer to the process.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yes, I’m trying to keep it as simple as possible. I’ll probably have it delivered to me for $99 since the Uber charge to go pick it up will probably be $60…

Having just ordered, the delivery comes through the dealer regardless.

One either picks it up, or if you live within 50 miles of a dealer, for $99 you can have it delivered. If you live over 50 miles from the receiving dealer there is an upcharge.

So the bikes route through the nearest dealer to you, or your pick of dealer, whether you order it there or not.

And the dealer isnt likely to know anything about the bike.

I don't see any advantage in ordering through a dealer. Just one more layer to the process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts