Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I bought my livewire the first week of August 2020. I have about 1800 miles on it.(serviced at 1200) today I rode to work with no issues. When I got on the bike to come home, the red exclamation point was lit and the dash read “call service” . I turned the bike off for a couple of minutes, turned back on, and the same result. Would not start. I could go into settings, toggle through ride modes etc... turned it off again for a few minutes and it was fine. Rode home and called the dealer. Their trained tech is off for a few days and I was wondering if anyone else had this issue.p.s. The kickstand was up and the forks unlocked. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!
Ride safe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the call the dealer notice this week on mine. I turned the key on and off at wrong times and I got the message. I could not get the bike to do anything.

i pulled the 40 amp fuse, waited a minute and put it back in. All fixed.
Thanks Crilly! I just flipped it on and off a few times, but a reset sounds useful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.