Livewire Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading posts on different Livewire sites of new owners not getting the ChargePoint cards from the dealer. Most of the complaints are of the dealer not having a clue about what to do. I hope this is a thing of the past now that deliveries have been going on for awhile now. The good news is that you do not need the dealers help. I had to wait so long for my bike I had my ChargePoint account set up two months before I got my bike. As soon as I got my bike I went in and put my VIN number in to start my two year free charging. So if your waiting on your bike or know a person waiting for their bike just go to this link.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just used the app and it worked great. Dealer gave me nothing. I had to make a second login though so it would remain free. ChargePoint has no idea how to deal with someone who has a free account at HD dealer and a pay for account everywhere else. My year old account I use for my Tesla kept overriding it when I tried to pay with my Apple Watch or iphone.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just used the app and it worked great. Dealer gave me nothing. I had to make a second login though so it would remain free. ChargePoint has no idea how to deal with someone who has a free account at HD dealer and a pay for account everywhere else. My year old account I use for my Tesla kept overriding it when I tried to pay with my Apple Watch or iphone.
There seems to be a lot of confusion over the free charging from ChargePoint. That's why I put the link to the Livewire page at ChargePoint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts