Livewire Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello LiveWire enthusiasts, I have an LW in Orange Fuse and would like to paint something in the color but can't find a color code馃槱 Maybe one of you know the code and could help me?
Cheers Gregor

Registered
Hello LiveWire enthusiasts, I have an LW in Orange Fuse and would like to paint something in the color but can't find a color code馃槱 Maybe one of you know the code and could help me?
Cheers Gregor
Hi there

I believe you can find it here (listed in the 2020 Exterior colors, 4th row down)

Good luck

Registered
Livewire
Product Rectangle Font Magenta Parallel

I ve found one orange but is this the orange of the logo not sure ? orange fuse ? I don't think is it... no more info for the moment...
I'm also intertesting on this codes

bye bye

Registered
Cheers Gregor
You might contact Sonoma HD, service dept. They use a painter in Santa Rosa, CA that did my custom Orange Fuse paint work on my livelier.

GP

Attachments

Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
I downloaded this from Harley's website a month or so ago. It lists the touch-up part numbers for all 2020 models, including the ELW. DK if you can get quarts or rattle cans from H-D but maybe with this the parts folks at your dealer can help you out. My ELW is Orange Fuse too, which is why those part numbers are highlighted. Good luck with your search!

Attachments

Registered
I bought 3 cans of orange fuse from Harley dealer. Not cheap, $30 a can and they are small 6oz cans. But they worked perfect for painting some side trim and fenders. I used some clear matte spray as a final coat to match the factory finish. Turned out great.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought 3 cans of orange fuse from Harley dealer. Not cheap, $30 a can and they are small 6oz cans. But they worked perfect for painting some side trim and fenders. I used some clear matte spray as a final coat to match the factory finish. Turned out great.
as you say, not cheat ;-( but it works -thank you I hope my dealer in Austria is able to organize such a can?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts