Livewire Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a wonderful trip last week-end, Quebec to Les Escoumins on last friday and on the return, on sunday, Les Escoumins - Sacré-Coeur - Ste-Rose-du-Nord - Chicoutimi - La Baie - Baie-St-Paul - Quebec, for a total of 750km.
I did multiple fast charges and was charging to 70-75% in general. I did a little one hour free Level 2 in Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré for a beer in a micro brewery with a friend who did the last portion of the return with me.
At 3km from the house, I was on the bridge Pierre Laporte to return home and got the Low level warning and immediately the Shutdown Alert.
We waited one hour for the towing and when home, make my neighbor laugh a lot!

Lesson: I will keep 15-20% of battery minimum on my next trips!

Here are some pictures of the trip. I left the tailbag in my car as my wife and kids came back later directly home.

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

Plant Sky Property Nature Tree

Cloud Sky Plant Road surface Asphalt

Water Cloud Sky Natural landscape Coastal and oceanic landforms

Cloud Sky Water Tire Wheel

Cloud Sky Ecoregion Water Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Water resources Atmosphere Plant

Cloud Sky Tire Water Wheel

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Cloud

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Plant Automotive fuel system

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm did the livewire shutdown or show the message? On the message, i was able to ride at 18km/h max all the way home (about 1.5km), j’ai eu peur mais ca a passé :)
It was a message but I was on the highway during rush hour and as I stop on the shoulder after the bridge to verify what to do, I drop the side stand and it was not possible to put it back in running mode (side green bars). Next time, I will run on the shoulder and try not to stop until it stops for real !

· Registered
132 Posts
Ahhhh i didn’t know about the side stand terminating the ride tho… but if you keep riding, it’ll max out at 18km/h. That would’ve taken you off the Pierre-Laporte and perhaps even up the slope to chemins st-Louis or even Laurier :)

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhhh i didn’t know about the side stand terminating the ride tho… but if you keep riding, it’ll max out at 18km/h. That would’ve taken you off the Pierre-Laporte and perhaps even up the slope to chemins st-Louis or even Laurier :)
I was going south and trying to reach the St-Nicolas exit but yes, I should have keep riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts