Livewire Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Liquid Black LiveWire One
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Hal and I've been in love with electric vehicles since my first RC truck at 14, and motorcycles when I learned to ride at 16. So finally taking delivery of my LiveWire yesterday was a dream come true. I was so excited I forgot to take pictures or record my ride home. Thank goodness my best friend at least took one picture. I've never been so excited to be commuting 50 miles a day.

I've already swapped the mirrors to be below the handlebars (already tired of looking at my forearms). I'm looking for a charger I can leave at home, a screen protector, and maybe a phone charger/mount. I'm also trying to decide if I need a trickle charger for the 12V for the few snowy months I can't ride daily. Any advice is welcome!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to the group Hal!
here is the OEM version of the charger you can leave home:

for the mirrors, don‘t bother with the mirror extenders :-( they’re not stable and i always need to reposition them :-( i’ll go back to under the bar setup like I was!

for the 12V battery, just turn the bike one for 15 minutes everyonce in a while (I do it every 2 weeks) in the winter (battery went from 73% in November to 69 in March) but I did have fun with the motor while on the race stand just to listen at the gear whining :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts