Livewire Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to setup the Electrify America account with free Livewire charging. They are asking for an "Enrollment Code". Anyone know where I can get this?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm trying to setup the Electrify America account with free Livewire charging. They are asking for an "Enrollment Code". Anyone know where I can get this?
I think if you enroll with the EA app you do not need the HD code. The app will ask for your VIN # and you'll be set for the free charging. I've had my bike over a year now and I had the emailed code.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got the code from the dealer though it took them a few days to get it. I never got an email about the code from HD. I did use the app and it does ask for the VIN but it also requires the enrollment code. I signed up for ChargePoint as well and if I recall correctly that worked with the VIN and did not need an additional code.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Note: the EA system works well but not when trying to use NFC via iPhone or Apple Watch. I get a consistent "Account not found" error but when I use the app to initiate the charging it works perfectly. Escalated to support but no answer so far but the theory is that it has something to do with the HD relationship to the account which is causing the NFC part to fail.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve been waiting for the code for about 5 weeks now. Called the dealer and they said I should get something in the mail or email. Seems like I should have received it already.

·
Registered
58 Posts
These guys are correct. You do need code, and sometimes the codes don't take. It took about 4-6 weeks for EA and HD to get the code, and another couple weeks for EA to work out the networking bugs. EA tech support called repeatedly and got everything working. And fortunately, the 2 years with EA started the day they fixed everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts