Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consider the following from Harley Davidson:

Liquid Cooling
VROD
Street 500/750
LiveWire

All within, what, 10 years? I mean that is a fairly impressive track record for a brand everyone loves to hate...

Not so backwards after all eh ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
that is true, they'll have to take massive action and dig into a few segments at least.
i just wonder how much longer it will be till we hear about another e-bike from them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
It could be one of those concepts that 5 years from now people are like, "Are they ever gonna build the Livewire?" It seems like they want to put quite a bit more effort and research into it before they actually bring it to market.

·
Registered
233 Posts
It could be one of those concepts that 5 years from now people are like, "Are they ever gonna build the Livewire?" It seems like they want to put quite a bit more effort and research into it before they actually bring it to market.
that could very well be the case here, for all we know they could stop progressing with the livewire and have this massive time frame where they took a break from it all. BUT with the way the industry is growing, I think they have many reasons to keep the momentum going.

·
Registered
102 Posts
HD also hasn't come out with new models for the longest time. The Street is out now but before that it had been decades without a new model. That either means they are in n o rush for new models, or that they are now looking to expand the lineup to meet the demands of the new world. I am thinking more the latter.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HD also hasn't come out with new models for the longest time. The Street is out now but before that it had been decades without a new model. That either means they are in n o rush for new models, or that they are now looking to expand the lineup to meet the demands of the new world. I am thinking more the latter.
Thats a lie. XR1200, VROD and VRSC....

as for development of the Livewire, its already on sale, as the Mission R...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Has there been an electric bike from Ducati? Has there been any mention of it at all? Would be cool but I haven't heard anything.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts