1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
45 Posts
It’s gong to be exciting, I heard from their travels that the bikes performed great! The opportunity was awesome to gather some real word data on both the LiveWire and rivian trucks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman have completed their ride up from Argentina to LA on Livewires. Conservative estimates put their ride up at 15,000 km (8000 mi). It will take me awhile to get that many miles on mine (LOL). A couple of links for you folks:
https://ww.electrek.co/2019/12/16/harley-davidson-livewire-electric-motorcycles-15000-km-trip/
The Long Way Up’s Electric Adventure Concludes In L.A.
Really enjoying the adventures of Ewan and Charlie on modified Harley-Davidson Livewire electric bikes riding from the tip of South America to Los Angeles.

Long Way Up
Long Way Up on Apple TV+

Check out the six episode podcast from HD for more behind the scenes info: Listen to 014 — The Adventure Ahead from H-D Podcast on Apple Podcasts. ‎H-D Podcast: H-D Podcast 014 — The Adventure Ahead on Apple Podcasts

Surprised and delighted to find the first two video series added to Apple TV+ as well:

In between new episodes my partner and I watched all of the other two series. Very entertaining.

Long Way Round
Long Way Round on Apple TV+

Long Way Down
Long Way Down on Apple TV+

1 - 5 of 5 Posts