Livewire Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone got the extended service plan from Harley?

3 years of coverage is $999, 7 years is $2999 and there's everything between (4= 1349, 5=1799, 6=2499)
This is comprehensive coverage for most major components (including your battery) and also reimburses you for towing, rental vehicles, meals/lodging, and has locked-in repair costs at a flat $50 deductible (can be super beneficial during an extended trip).

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought the 7 year extended service plan. The price seemed lower, so I may have to pull my bill of sale and see. It's new technology, and an extended warranty seemed to make sense to me. Think I even opted for the tire and wheel portion, but not the finish protection blah blah blah part.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The extended warranty is well worth it. It covers tires and rims. Shortly after I got that/bike, I got a large nail in my back tire. HD will no longer plug holes. The new tire/labor was only $50.00, the deductible, not $300.00. Almost paid for in one incident.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
66 Posts
worth it. I've gone through two rear tires (two with nails) - on my third... so this one has less then a few thousand on it and I JUST replaced my front under normal wear at 10K.

The belt JUST broke on mine at 10,255K (that's covered.)

Things happen. I just like knowing I won't have to look for change in the couch when something goes wrong. ;)

sure, you could go the entire ownership and never use it, but, my experience (personal of course) is when I don't have some sort of safety net, Murphy slaps me in the face... and when I do, either nothing happens or I'm covered. It's all subjective, for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts