Livewire Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the latest Instrument Module firmware (no issues). Anyone know where you can find release notes? I looked thru the menu's and it doesn't look like anything changed. Possibly just bug fixes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have found three changes so far:

When charging, the font for the "time to full charge" figure is smaller. ???

When fully charged my bike used to show a range of 106 miles. It now says 109. I can't tell yet whether or not there might actually be a bit more range.

The "range to empty" figure doesn't fluctuate rapidly anymore. Prior to the new firmware my range would jump by as much as 40 (starting with a full charge) in the 3/4 mile ride @ 25 mph from my house to the main road. Now it stays on whatever is shown as the starting range. It seems like the calculation is being done far less frequently but over the long run it still appears to be pretty accurate.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
27 Posts
in addition to those above, "GUI changes"... the cruise control shows accurate regen now (where before it looked full green when cruising - clearly wrong)... now it shows a more likely sliver of regen based on speed/slope/grade.

My charge at 100% also went from 105 miles to 133 miles... but I think that's more related to the rider and their style (in addition to the software colibration), as I average 140-170 miles - having owned it for over a year and put about 10K on her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts