Livewire Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum! Last night, I test drove the Livewire. 30 minutes later I bought it. I was thinking about this motorcycle for a couple of years. I haven't owned a motorcycle for at least 20 years. This is a picture of my first day on back on the saddle...the electric saddle. This bike is a whole nother level.
Tire Jeans Sky Wheel Cloud

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello Forum! Last night, I test drove the Livewire. 30 minutes later I bought it. I was thinking about this motorcycle for a couple of years. I haven't owned a motorcycle for at least 20 years. This is a picture of my first day on back on the saddle...the electric saddle. This bike is a whole nother level. View attachment 1225
Great looking LiveWire @jasonmystik welcome to the forum! What convinced you to go electric for your first motorcycle in such a long time?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum @jasonmystik. Congrats!
Were you considering any other bikes before going with the Livewire?
Yes, I looked at the zero and other electric motorcycles. What made my decision was all the positive reviews on YouTube being posted in the past 8 months. The reviews say this bike is underrated. I've put 100 miles on it already and definitely love it! Buyers remorse has not set in yet...I have a feeling it won't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts