Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks for posting but I have to say I am not a big fan of Micah's reviews when it comes to motorcycles TBH. I'd rather have someone who is REALLY passionate about motorcycles in general to dive into it a lot more. I guess I could say his reviews are pretty "lightweight" and have little impact, if any, to me. The only thing I like better on the Del Mar so far is the L2 charging speeds.

I can't say I really like the name either. So if I don't live in Del Mar or I'm not "from/of the sea", then what, I shouldn't buy it?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting but I have to say I am not a big fan of Micah's reviews when it comes to motorcycles TBH. I'd rather have someone who is REALLY passionate about motorcycles in general to dive into it a lot more. I guess I could say his reviews are pretty "lightweight" and have little impact, if any, to me. The only thing I like better on the Del Mar so far is the L2 charging speeds.

I can't say I really like the name either. So if I don't live in Del Mar or I'm not "from/of the sea", then what, I shouldn't buy it?
Owning a LiveWire, I see no reason to buy a Del Mar. I might consider something with a fairing and clip-ons built on the Arrow architecture. Frankly, it’s not like ICE bikes where the different engines deliver a hugely different experience. A garage with both an ELW/LW1 and a Del Mar makes zero sense to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts