Livewire Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello owners and potential owners. Let's see if we can track the First Strike numbers to their target number of 500. Also be sure to inform your dealers and future owners of this forum site. Also, since the Livewires are finally going to other countries put your location also. Let's see if we can get 500 replies to this thread.

My F/S number is 36 in Houston Texas USA.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought mine last week. Do you think I will make one of the first strikes?
Depends if they are going by first 500 made or first 500 sold. My dealer has had 3 Livewires sitting in the showroom since January.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was the first in central Indiana (HD of Indy is the only LW dealer) and none of the 3 bikes were in the First Strike bunch.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was the first in central Indiana (HD of Indy is the only LW dealer) and none of the 3 bikes were in the First Strike bunch.
Did your dealer tell you that? The highest F/S number that I've seen is 317 for a bike sold in March. With the Covid-19 shutdown going on since late March 499 may not have been reached yet. Most people have gotten their F/S notification at least a month after buying. I put 499 as the Livewire auction is bike number 500.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i thought the First Strike bikes had a badge on the charge port - mine does not that is why I assumed I am not in that bunch. So is this something you find out after the purchase?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i thought the First Strike bikes had a badge on the charge port - mine does not that is why I assumed I am not in that bunch. So is this something you find out after the purchase?
F/S notifications come from HD. Most people have gotten the plaque and badge at least a month later.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I called HD customer support to ask about First Strike...the people I talked to were not aware of the program. My dealer did not know anything about it either.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I called HD customer support to ask about First Strike...the people I talked to were not aware of the program. My dealer did not know anything about it either.
As I stated before it is all done from HD hq. As soon as your dealer sends the final sales paperwork HD will determine if your one of first 500 buyers. You may make it since the pandemic lockout slowed sales of everything.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts