Livewire Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello owners and potential owners. Let's see if we can track the First Strike numbers to their target number of 500. Also be sure to inform your dealers and future owners of this forum site. Also, since the Livewires are finally going to other countries put your location also. Let's see if we can get 500 replies to this thread.

My F/S number is 36 in Houston Texas USA.
My F/S number is 461 in Post Falls, Idaho, USA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know if the magical 500 has been cracked yet? I'm collecting mine Tuesday, hopefully i'll get something in the mail!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Does anyone know if the magical 500 has been cracked yet? I'm collecting mine Tuesday, hopefully i'll get something in the mail!
Last number I saw was for a bike sold in early August and it was #494. Number 500 was auctioned off by Harley in July. So that left only 5 to be First Strike bikes. Hope you make it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Behold First Strike 001//500

View attachment 421

kept in a very secure location in a cage with a few hundred price bike at the HD museum.
[/QUOTE
I'm sure they mentioned that it is common practice at HD to save the first bike of any new model. They have been doing that since the beginning. I've been in that room and great bikes in there!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts