Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to lower my handlebars with the Biltwell Tracker Lowbars and I also want to adjust my footpegs slightly farther back. I looked at the Kuryakyn Adjustable Lockable Offset for Harley footpeg adjustment but it won't fit the LiveWire. This would have given me 2 inches up, back, or down. Hoping someone might have a suggestion.

· Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
311 Posts
wait, you want to move them back (like where the passenger pegs are?)
I feel like they are as far back as they should be for "comfort"... I'd really prefer forward controls, but that's with my cafe intentions.
Seems (everyone is different) that further back would be more uncomfortable. right?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only want to go slightly further back. I am dropping the handlebars and raising the seat. When I am done it will be a track ready bike. That is my intention. Also, I am used to a Yamaha R6 position, not a Harley position. That is the beauty of this bike, it has wide appeal and should conform to different needs.

· Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
311 Posts
Only want to go slightly further back. I am dropping the handlebars and raising the seat. When I am done it will be a track ready bike. That is my intention. Also, I am used to a Yamaha R6 position, not a Harley position. That is the beauty of this bike, it has wide appeal and should conform to different needs.
awesome! can't wait to see how it works out!

wish I could test the position! I don't think it's me, but I love knowing the difference.

do you think they'll be lower than mine or clubman bars?

· Registered
117 Posts
I designed some custom brackets for my ELW, which brings the footpegs forward and down. You'd have to do the same, as there are no extensions on the market for the ELW. I designed them in Fusion 360 and had them made through a service called SendCutSend. Keep in mind that if you want them to come back, you might have to extend your brake line and master cylinder lines.
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts