Livewire Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from beautiful Perth, the capital of Western Australia. Happy to join you here. Have a burnt orange over black Livewire. Love it! Now 7,000 kilometres or 4,400 miles of pure FUN. My first question - I bought a personalised license plate from Western Australia Licensing - HD LIVE - it is 254mm wide, The space between the two orange indicators is 190mm wide. It LOOKS like the indicators can be adjusted wider but the wiring loom does not move or extend - has anyone widened the license plate width, and if so, how. PLEASE! Any questions about Australia, please ask. Gordon. Retired Air Force Captain - Veteran.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats on your new bike and welcome to the forum. Glad you are enjoying your new bike. You picked the best color scheme. ;)

Can't help you about adjusting the width of the plate holder. I personally hate the location of it is I think it is too low and not as visible as I'd like, especially in heavy traffic. Good luck with adjusting it. Maybe some others have done something similar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts