Livewire Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's about time but a little late! I always thought he had no clue as bad as the MoCo botched the Livewire introduction. I was surprised to read he's been with the company since 1994. Their bikes have always been overpriced and low tech compared to the competition.I know as I've bought 5 since 2005. When they suspended production of the LW for a week they should have taken that time to drop the price 5K when they came back up. Instead they call it a limited edition bike and send us a plaque. I hope the new CEO can save the company!

·
Registered
43 Posts
You should be able to put bags or tour pack on all Harley’s. Weather changes to quickly while setting in a bar. Rain gear can come in hand.

The supper wide rear tire has no traction because there is less weight per square inch of contact on the road. Not to mention it cost to much.

You should be able to plug a tire on a touring bike. Heritage Soft Tails only come with spoked wheels.

All bikes should be able to have heated grips. (Livewire)

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's about time but a little late! I always thought he had no clue as bad as the MoCo botched the Livewire introduction. I was surprised to read he's been with the company since 1994. Their bikes have always been overpriced and low tech compared to the competition.I know as I've bought 5 since 2005. When they suspended production of the LW for a week they should have taken that time to drop the price 5K when they came back up. Instead they call it a limited edition bike and send us a plaque. I hope the new CEO can save the company!
Let's see if this move means a bigger push for electric bikes. I'm with you @Mac Mike I was also surprised that he was around since 94.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts