Livewire Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m readoing on some other forums that Harley is discontinuing H-D Connect? Is this true for the Livewire too?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got the information from the HD Connect Service as well, but there is mentioned that the service will be disconnected just for the touring models. The LW service will still be continued and that for free :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I got the information from the HD Connect Service as well, but there is mentioned that the service will be disconnected just for the touring models. The LW service will still be continued and that for free :)
Will continue until 2023 for the Livewire. Come 2023 it will more than likely be discontinued.

·
Registered
46 Posts
replaced with something else? I actually like this app and the real-time traffic routing is very nice

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It think the App will stay but the cellular connection to the bike itself will end. Not a good sign in my opinion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It’s BS.... not having this info for my $30,000 road glide special is very upsetting... I was willing to pay for it. Why can’t I have it!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
It’s BS.... not having this info for my $30,000 road glide special is very upsetting... I was willing to pay for it. Why can’t I have it!!!!!
Agreed. I was also willing to pay after enjoying the first year free. I use it extensively and I think it would be a step backward to move away from this kind of tech, particularly for a high tech electric bike. They want new riders, or so they say. This is my first Harley, so that's 1.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts