Livewire Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
was trying to install my handlebar risers to move them back a bit and to my surprise, the handlebar wire harness is VERY short, has about 3/4 of an inch spare length. Has anyone found a way to get some more slack? Is it just squeezed by the headlamp assembly?
Phil

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Guys,
was trying to install my handlebar risers to move them back a bit and to my surprise, the handlebar wire harness is VERY short, has about 3/4 of an inch spare length. Has anyone found a way to get some more slack? Is it just squeezed by the headlamp assembly?
Phil
There is a zip tie that is holding down the wire harness you should be able to clip release and it should give you a bit more slack

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Menoche, which risers did you choose? Can you send me a picture as I’m planning to do the same this winter? Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the ones I got which are a copy of rox risers don’t fit as the exterior lobe conflicts with th triple clamp… the handlebar receiver is so close to the plate that the riser does not fit at all :-( we need the ones which bolt straight in place rather than the extensions like Rox Risers which are held by the stock clamps :-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts