Livewire Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all those wondering what the riding position will be like, here I have a number of pictures showing you what it's like.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but it's something for now, of course we need dimensions, that will come later.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was hoping cycle-ergo might have the Livewire up on their site, but they dont and I don't think they will. I believe they only deal with production cycles which is too bad... Are there any dimensions we can go off, bike wise?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There doesn't seem to be any way to get the real dimensions other than trying to get it from HD. The other way is to wait for someone attending one of the tours to report back on what sitting on the Livewire was like for them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It looks pretty comfortable to me. You can lean forward to be more sporty or sit back a bit more and take a more relaxed seating position. Looks like you can adjust it to be more one or the other too. Top marks from me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks pretty comfortable to me. You can lean forward to be more sporty or sit back a bit more and take a more relaxed seating position. Looks like you can adjust it to be more one or the other too. Top marks from me.
yeah got to love it, hopefully it's actually really comfortable to ride and good for trips that are long distance, it would be cool to go through a long road trip on a quiet electric bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts