1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Livewire looks great here. I think the defining feature of the bike is the frame. It almost looks like an exoskeleton. Can't wait to see one of these in the flesh.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The Livewire looks great here. I think the defining feature of the bike is the frame. It almost looks like an exoskeleton. Can't wait to see one of these in the flesh.
I think thats just plastic cladding on the outside to provide a visual break. If there was not it would just be a black slabside...

So I'm not sure if the frame has that much actual detail, if so it seems like a variation of a trellis?

Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
20 Posts
seeing those pictures of it showing up in cities around the nation is what really started my interest in these. did anyone here get a chance to see one in person as yet?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess they might be thinking that doing a tour in canada might be a waste of time.
Still would be good to reach out to those folks up in the north.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I guess they might be thinking that doing a tour in canada might be a waste of time.
Still would be good to reach out to those folks up in the north.
Its a much smaller market, Canada does 7% of what the US does in volume. The two markets are virtually identical so Harely is really not gaining anything by speaking to a volume insignificant market that behaves identically to their northern US markets...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow what a difference, didn't know it was that small, so then it does make sense.
Still, i think they should at least do something, even if it's small, at least hit the big canadian cities.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts