Livewire Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've been reading about the new wave of electric vehicles that are coming out I've been really paying attention to the new Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV.

It's set to debut this Sunday and some of the rumored specs are pretty interesting:

Starting Price: $40,000
Range: EPA-estimated 300 miles
Dual Motor all-wheel drive
Battery: 100-kWh
0-60 time: around 3.5 seconds

Has anyone else been following this EV from Ford? If anyone is interested there's a bunch of info on this site: https://www.macheclub.com/

·
Registered
21 Posts
Watch out guys BAD said it's a LIVEWIRE forum here :)

Nevertheless I'm a Tesla fan since 2014 driving Model X at the moment.

Made a full down payment in January for the 2020 Roadster Founder series as I do trust Genius, hello Elon!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts

Made a full down payment in January for the 2020 Roadster Founder series as I do trust Genius, hello Elon!
Hey BRD,we're ok here no matter what BAD said. The LW is an EV and so talking about 4 wheel EV's is ok. Besides we are in the right section, off topic section of LW Forum.

I like the T-Roadster also. I also have a reservation on a Rivian pick-up. So for me whichever comes out first Rivian or Mach-E. But since I live in Texas I'm leaning towards the Rivian. What better way to haul a Livewire but in an EV pick-up!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

If all the specs are true the Roadster is going to be scary fast. Speaking of Tesla, I love the little rivalry they've been having with Porsche over which car is faster on the Nurburgring, the Model S or the Taycan. You don't see a lot of that from car companies these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts