Livewire Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, since I am already here, and I am sure you know a lot about HD motorcycles (well, way more, than me, as I have just got one), I decided to ask you something.

I wanted to replace brake discs on my Roadster, and wanted to ask what you folks can tell about quality of Performance Machine brake rotors?

I have to replace the ones that came with the bike, as they are quite worn. And these look cool, and based on the price should be of good quality. But I wanted to ask real people to share their experience about them before I go and spend money. https://www.motorcycleid.com/2016-harley-davidson-xl1200cx-roadster-brakes-components/performance-machine-galaxy-rotor-1203554443.html here is the rotor itself, and I will also attach a pic of the rotors and my bike, you will see that they match, and that sporty style....

If I was familiar with this brand, I'd grab a set...
Thanks,

Stewart.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I believe this brand of parts is fairly new to the market, and it doesn't seem like there are many reviews in terms of quality or performance. I think they are a fair price and they would obviously be an improvement over the stock setup. They'd look great on your bike for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts