Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I just wanted to say hello. I took delivery of my new to me 2020 LiveWire about a week ago, now I just need some good weather so I can ride it. Come on Spring! Really happy to be hear and learn what I can from you all.

This is my first Harley but I have been riding since I was just a kid and riding on the street since 1994. Most recently I had a 2004 Vulcan 2000, 1997 Honda Blackbird, 2010 Can-Am Spyder and currently have a 2005 Mean Streak 1600 sitting beside the new LiveWire.

I'm very excited about this new bike and the HD\EV experience.

· Registered
217 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum. You live in an amazing area to ride. I worked in Halifax for a while. My gal was from PEI. Spent a lot of time going everywhere I could on the weekends. I'd love riding/driving a lot more in Canada if it they didn't have such strick law enforcement on the roads. Don't even want to recall an encounter with the OPP years ago...

· Registered
217 Posts
I've taken mine on some dirt roads and easy trails. The tires and weight are the limitation. Adventures on Zero here is going full ADV bike on one his but I have no real interest in doing that as I already have 2 ADV bikes. What I did love though is the quietness of the bike allowed me to get a lot close to animals without disturbing them.

The Cabot Trail could be awesome if you have enough places to charge. If you rode about 30 mph, you might be able to make it around on 1 charge. So many cool things to see, you could stop and charge overnight and continue on. Be curious to see what L3 charging is there.

I think the Cabot Trail is the closest thing in Canada I've encountered that I would put in the same category of scenic roads as the Pacific Coast Highway (but on a smaller scale).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts