Livewire Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Drew. I just bought the LiveWire for my wife. Ours is Orange Fuse, and to put the bottom line up front, I'm looking for any information about the Blue Fuse color of Ewen McGregor's bike. The 15 amp fuse being H-D's most common, I kind of am shocked that it's not an official color yet (unless I have missed something).

Let's see, other details: this is our fifth bike, all H-D. Her first bike is a '17 Street Rod (XG750A), which I am going to list for sale in Austin and Dallas. My first bike is an '09 Night Rod Special (VRSCDX), and it's my daily driver. I also have an '85 Tour Glide Classic (FLTC), which has been a labor of love. Every time I get it running, something else goes wrong. At the time of this writing, I have replaced nearly every seal in the bike. I bought it from the son of the original owner, and it's mostly original, so I guess that's to be expected. And finally, I have an '03 anniversary edition Heritage Springer (FLSTSI). It belonged to my father-in-law, and he was gracious enough to let me make payments to him so I could keep it in the family. I mainly use it for touring, especially since my '85 is less than reliable right now. I grew up on the back of my dad's Harleys, but he broke his back in the '90s (unrelated to riding), so he sold his bikes long before I ever had a chance to make them family heirlooms. I am also a graduate of MMI, worked in dealerships for a while, worked for myself for a while, too. I'm done wrenching professionally, and that was ages ago. Honestly, my V-Rod and Tour Glide have been sitting in my garage half-completed for over two months because I just haven't had time to work on my own stuff lately with work.

This is our first EV. We love it! She especially loves not having to shift, I love the torque. She just struggled to make shifting second nature, so she never enjoyed her Street Rod (she's put less than 200 miles on it. I put on the other 4,500 😁). I test rode project LiveWire back during their national tour, and I am so glad they made it to production.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi, I'm Drew. I just bought the LiveWire for my wife. Ours is Orange Fuse, and to put the bottom line up front, I'm looking for any information about the Blue Fuse color of Ewen McGregor's bike. The 15 amp fuse being H-D's most common, I kind of am shocked that it's not an official color yet (unless I have missed something).

Let's see, other details: this is our fifth bike, all H-D. Her first bike is a '17 Street Rod (XG750A), which I am going to list for sale in Austin and Dallas. My first bike is an '09 Night Rod Special (VRSCDX), and it's my daily driver. I also have an '85 Tour Glide Classic (FLTC), which has been a labor of love. Every time I get it running, something else goes wrong. At the time of this writing, I have replaced nearly every seal in the bike. I bought it from the son of the original owner, and it's mostly original, so I guess that's to be expected. And finally, I have an '03 anniversary edition Heritage Springer (FLSTSI). It belonged to my father-in-law, and he was gracious enough to let me make payments to him so I could keep it in the family. I mainly use it for touring, especially since my '85 is less than reliable right now. I grew up on the back of my dad's Harleys, but he broke his back in the '90s (unrelated to riding), so he sold his bikes long before I ever had a chance to make them family heirlooms. I am also a graduate of MMI, worked in dealerships for a while, worked for myself for a while, too. I'm done wrenching professionally, and that was ages ago. Honestly, my V-Rod and Tour Glide have been sitting in my garage half-completed for over two months because I just haven't had time to work on my own stuff lately with work.

This is our first EV. We love it! She especially loves not having to shift, I love the torque. She just struggled to make shifting second nature, so she never enjoyed her Street Rod (she's put less than 200 miles on it. I put on the other 4,500 😁). I test rode project LiveWire back during their national tour, and I am so glad they made it to production.
Welcome to the forum. As for the colors for the LW only 3 available right now and blue is not one of them. Lots of folks have painted or wrapped different colors.

Two good groups on facebook for the livewire:

Enjoy the bike!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts