Livewire Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 2018 CVO Roadglide and bought the Live Wire Yesterday. I own a Trek Elante Electric Bicycle for the last 2 years, somewhat familiar with charging, how different modes will eat up battery charge, but the Wire? I'm nervous about not getting to a charge station, I do like long, fast rides . Any suggestions, comfort would be greatly appreciated .

I'm an aggressive rider, I blew through 105 miles ( indicated on screen fully charged) on battery life pretty quickly on the ride home from dealership! Way to much fun!

Thank you

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats on your new bike.As long as you're an aggressive rider you're not going to maximize your range. Since you like long rides fast is not a good option. My longest ride with bursts of 60 to 70 mph has been 115 miles. You will find with more riding what is best for you since your weight, climate, roads etc. affect battery life.Get the PlugShare app to plan rides. As for comfort, Corbin makes a seat for the Livewire. They have a heated seat but if you go that option it will void your warranty.

Here are two good Facebook groups to join:

Watch two men ride their Livewires 13,000 miles. You'll notice they are riding around 40 to 50 mph most of the way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts