Livewire Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
I'm liking this QuadLock wireless cell mount/charger.

I picked up power at the P&A power connector above the swingarm pivot, for a fast USB-A charger connection - and ran the wire under the top cover to mount the new higher current USB-A next to the bike's USB-C behind the front cowl.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive design

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
rotors look fantastic! do you notice any additional braking performance or are they mostly aesthetic?
Oh, there is definitely far more stopping power and less fade. Between increasing to 20mm larger rotors, and changing to Ferodo sinter road pads, the mod is a definite performance improvement.

·
Registered
6 Posts
One more tweak.

The stock front turn signals are too fragile. And to me, look a bit ungainly. So I swapped out for some Custom Dynamics turn/driving light rings on the front forks. I terminated the new light wiring in OEM connectors and plugged them into the bike's harness behind the headlamp.

Custom Dynamics front turn signal function
I like this mod. Reminds of the Rage 360. Other than messing with the fork for installation, it sounds like it was not difficult?

How difficult was it to remove the stock turn signals, do they go away such as nothing is left to tell others they used to be there? No empty mounting points sticking out?

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The stock signals unplug behind the headlight. And they are held on with a sigle bolt on the back of the lower triple tree clamp. Nothing left when you pull them off.

I bought OEM connector shells and pins, and wired the new lights to plug in to the bike.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts