Livewire Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie to motorcycles in general and excited about this bike. I spend my summers in Jackson, WY and the surrounding areas and my winters in Southern California with a monthly trips to Ensenada. I'm converting my life to full time RV living, I hate leases and paying for someone else's mortgage! I'm so excited about the Livewire, it would definitely make a good second vehicle with an RV, along with my beloved Diamondback Overdrive Comp MTB. I'm here to learn as much about the Livewire as possible before launch.
Thanks for having me in the community and look forward to reading as much as I can over the next few years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to forum and glad to have another interested member. This bike has the potential to do great things for HD, and if its successful it could start the next evolution in motorcycles within the industry. I know there are plenty of small companies currently offering e bikes, but those have very limited range and power outputs.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the community.

If you're planning to tow your bike with the RV it would be cool to see a potential setup, unless you're about to keep it inside.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, I'm in a similar boat as you, learning as much as I can. You've come to the right place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts