Livewire Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So technically we will have 3 bikes or 2.5 depending on how you consider the LW vs HD. Seems like we should start to have tags for which bike a tech discussion is about. I don't when we will see the first Del Mar users here but I am guessing early spring. Anyone on here for sure taking delivery of one?

I was looking and I couldn't really tell the final spec. I do think it will sell well.

I do hope the next bike is a little more practical minded with good storage options etc. Even if it was a adv model with full bags like Ben is building.

I presume they will stay up market but even a big scooter could be cool. That BWM thing is way better then it has any right to be given it's looks.

· Registered
217 Posts
Getting the taxonomy right can be a challenge since you never know how many models or variations will be produced. The stromtrooper website is a good one as all the varients of the V-strom over the years. The BMW MOA is also a good one example of when you have a lot of models to deal with.

The Advrider covers a lot of brands by lumping them mostly together. I find it harder to navigate than the V-strom or BMW sites but here it is for reference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts