Livewire Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I don't want to pay the $$$ - The new LiveWire is an absolute blast to ride, FAST_FAST_FAST, balanced. great handling and an absolute showpiece by HD. If this is the future, I hope to participate very soon

·
Registered
199 Posts
Did you also ride that early prototype Harley was taking around to motorcycle shows to ride on a dyno style setup?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Attempted to ride LiveWire today at Rossmeyers in Daytona. Arrived around 9:15. All booked up for hours. Everyone wanted to ride them. I was fortunate to ride one in Milwaukee 5yrs ago. It was wonderful. Was hoping to recall the dynamic of the experience. If I hadn't spent most of my $$ racing, I'd get a Black one. Sigh

·
Registered
199 Posts
Attempted to ride LiveWire today at Rossmeyers in Daytona. Arrived around 9:15. All booked up for hours. Everyone wanted to ride them. I was fortunate to ride one in Milwaukee 5yrs ago. It was wonderful. Was hoping to recall the dynamic of the experience. If I hadn't spent most of my $$ racing, I'd get a Black one. Sigh
Hopefully Harley holds some driving events for the Livewire like what automakers do, BMW being one of the originals in that space.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wonder how many of those people who signed up for a test drive are serious customers, because sales so far haven't been what Harley expected.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Most people will probably back out but the potential for a good volume of buyers exist as it has in the past for bikes priced like the Livewire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts