Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great that you post vids. Unfortunately, I rarely have time to watch them. I usually like content that I can read through at a very quick pace. So while it might be interesting, if I have to watch it, I almost never will have time to do so. The problem with videos is you have to go at the pace of the vid and I typically can consume content much rapidly than when it is delivered in a video.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great that you post vids. Unfortunately, I rarely have time to watch them. I usually like content that I can read through at a very quick pace. So while it might be interesting, if I have to watch it, I almost never will have time to do so. The problem with videos is you have to go at the pace of the vid and I typically can consume content much rapidly than when it is delivered in a video.
Then my videos are not for you then

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lots of familiar places there! I think it's great that you're trying different things to do with the LW. I'm not going to suggest anything, because I know you already have in mind what you'll do next, and what can be done to improve off-roading. Thank you for experimenting and sharing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts