Livewire Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then why are you waiting for the livewire instead of owning something that's already actual?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have looked at the others on the market due to the existence of the LiveWire. There is appeal in those products as well. I'm waiting to see an actual production LiveWire and what the rest of the market develops. If one has more pluses than minuses for my needs it may get purchased. The small companies do have a disadvantage in retail locations compared to an HD machine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't really have the money to buy an electric bike right now. They are pretty expensive. I love Harley Davidson and was excited by the Livewire being something totally different. Mostly I'm just monitoring the market to see how things shape up and hopefully watching for when prices decreases.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't have the money yet for a new bike to my liking and I just really love the idea of an electric harley, being a die hard harley fan this is something i would really want.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't have the money yet for a new bike to my liking and I just really love the idea of an electric harley, being a die hard harley fan this is something i would really want.
Are you considering a different Harley too? Is it more important for you to get a Harley or an electric bike?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unless you're going for someting obscene like the EGO or the Mission electric bikes are not that pricey. The Zero FX retails for under $10K.

I think what Oddball pointed out is extremely valid, the dealer network of Brammo and Zero (the two largest) is woefully insufficient and you cant count on any old local garage being able to assist you maintenance wise...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts