Livewire Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am having problems connecting my iphone 12 pro to my livewire. I have been able to connect my phone to the new livewire in the the dealership multiple times. I dont know what the difference as they both have the same software version. Currently I am waiting to hear from the motor co as to if they will swap out the ICM.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had to do a complete wipe of the phone to get it to work and after iPhone updates it shows as 00:16:A4:4C:C9:BB It’s definitely on Harley’s side and they refuse to use all our extra $7Ks to help us.
Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Parallel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I've been following along with this post and seen there really hadn't been any real resolutions so I decided to get with H-D and Apple.

I tested a couple older iPhones and current/old Androids. Those all connected just fine and H-D basically said since those all connected it's not the fault with the bike.

I then got in contact with Apple Support. Went all the way up the chain to where I was dealing with engineers. Went through a multitude of tests and diagnostics and they weren't coming up with anything.

Finally they suggested the "last ditch" test.

1. Screenshot all of your apps
2. Back up everything to my iCloud.
3. Erase All Content and Settings
4. Reboot phone
5. Select option of "Don't Transfer Apps & Data"
6. Log in with your Apple ID
7. Finish setup

After all of that, I turned on the bike and my phone connected right away to the bike. Now just have to go back through and re-download my apps.

It's kind of a pain, but hate not being able to control my music on the bike.

Hope this helps!!
Ryan

61 - 63 of 63 Posts