Livewire Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
My2020 LiveWire
28 Posts
My excuse is my LW is literally half a world away. Dammit.

How about the rest of you? Too busy riding to write? I hope so :cool:
Bit cold/wet in WA but I am installing drags bars and fairing in readiness for track days.
had 1600 klm service done, dealer couldn't find a transmission seal so got service for half price (rubber stamp was the main thing).
I noticed there are discrepancies in my workshop manual regards TCU, mine is an end of line plug into a dummy load rather than the manual which shows it in line. Unplugging still shuts off the brain so all good.
Looking forward to Spring...

·
Registered
Livewire
84 Posts
Nice weather this week in France, so LW to ride each day to work.
I'm thinking of a redesgning a Level2 cable with more compact plugs housing and wire. Because wallbox are available at my office parking and meanly because the European HD LW is to big and it's a messe to put in under the seat.

·
Registered
Livewire
84 Posts
Does anyone use an extension cable when on level 1 (household current) charging, and if so does it work OK? Thanks.
No need for me, but power level 1 charging is arround 1300W, so no reason to not use and extension cable. As all usage, no loop in the extension cable, especialy or no loop in a plastic box, because when circulated, electrons are producing an elevation of the T°so thermal exchange is existing with the cable and the air....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On the road again, yee-hah!

Struck a deal with a motorcycle rental company last Thursday and picked up a LiveWire Saturday for long-term rental.

Had already bought the mirror extenders (I knew I'd want to see more of the traffic behind me especially as y'all up in the EU ride on the other side of the road from home).

Other tricky point was finding recharge points that use a household power socket for the HD underseat charging cable; my apartment has none as its on the 5th floor :) did a lot of scouting and finally located some.

Been LW-commuting to work* again now the last three days and its LiveWire MagicTime, Again!

(*I did head out on the highway for, y'know, a few bursts of speed, just because. Heh.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.