Livewire Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Super Moderator
Well:

I made a HUGE error. I thought my screen had started to delaminate in the bottom right corner. When I plugged the bike in to charge it tonight (first time for me doing this) I took a closer look at the screen and ran my finger over it.

Turns out it was just some crap on the screen and no de-lamination at all. After cleaning it with some windex it was like new again

How STUPID of me 馃槆馃槆馃槆

I do love this charging thing at home though. I calculated things out at it will cost me $1.08 Canadian for a 0-100% charge at night for 184 km

You gotta love that.

I am very happy that it was just goo on my screen and there was no issue with it.

Take care

Bill Kemp
Was wondering about that...

Super Moderator
Check the upgrade section for other upgrades. The alarm speaker, the aftermarket super bike pegs, most people feel like the stock grips suck, the Harley tank bag is fine accept for the stupid tag, no great tail bag options but there are workable ones. I like my wind screen but some think it looks like a gold wing. The Harleys bumpers for $135 are fine looking and mostly protected me from a fall. The facebook store from the livewire riders group has good stuff. Just be careful they did send me bumpers with the wrong threads on the screws.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks for the info

I don鈥檛 do Facebook at all so that option is out for now. I added the carbon fiber windscreen and like it. I might do the carbon tank piece as well to protect the tank from my jacket zipper

I bought the banjo bolt that you can use to lock the front brake to prevent it from being rolled. I will add that later in the winter

I am thinking of getting a front wheel chock and a rear wheel one as well so the bike is in an upright position for the winter. I can leave the kickstand down though but I want to make sure it is secure

All my other bikes are vintage and have a center stand which I really like. Way better than just a side stand

Bill

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes it blocks the hole and I think it looks great. It is a matt Carbon and not gloss which suits the orange or yellow fuse colors in my opinion

If I had a back bike I would have the carbon pieces sprayed in a gloss finish to match the paint better. But that is my opinion

Here are some pictures so you can see it

Bill

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts