Livewire Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took it off.

I bought an Ascerbis front plate that is a good size. And then drilled it to match the stock cowl mounting points, replaced the OEM rubber inserts with grommets and some rubber bushings as standoffs, and bolted it in place through the grommets in the OEM mounting bracket. I think it came out ok for track days

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
215 Posts
Took it off.

I bought an Ascerbis front plate that is a good size. And then drilled it to match the stock cowl mounting points, replaced the OEM rubber inserts with grommets and some rubber bushings as standoffs, and bolted it in place through the grommets in the OEM mounting bracket. I think it came out ok for track days

so, is this a quick swap (you can put the light back on simply) or do you only use the bike on the track?

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should take 5 min to put the headlight back on.

I have to remove 4 machine screws holding the number plate, pull 4 grommets and reinsert the OEM rubber retainers for the cowl, plug the headlight in and screw it in place, and push the cowl back on.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
215 Posts
Should take 5 min to put the headlight back on.

I have to remove 4 machine screws holding the number plate, pull 4 grommets and reinsert the OEM rubber retainers for the cowl, plug the headlight in and screw it in place, and push the cowl back on.
good to hear. I LOVE quick mods!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts