Livewire Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that. Actually I was thinking about an upcoming trip on my imaginary LW and wondered if I could see the LW dealers across several states. If I end up buying one before April, I’d like to ride it from Virginia to New Orleans for an upcoming work trip. I’ve done that before on a regular motorcycle, but I imagine that trip would be quite different on an electric bike and might be challenging finding charging stations.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thank you for that. Actually I was thinking about an upcoming trip on my imaginary LW and wondered if I could see the LW dealers across several states. If I end up buying one before April, I’d like to ride it from Virginia to New Orleans for an upcoming work trip. I’ve done that before on a regular motorcycle, but I imagine that trip would be quite different on an electric bike and might be challenging finding charging stations.
If your going to try a x-country ride it just takes a lot of planning. Get the PlugShare app for your phone. Always plan at least two locations to charge as they are not all working at times. Long rides have been done. Check out Felix who did a ride from Atlanta to San Francisco. Plan,Plan,Plan!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts