Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an annoying click click click or rubbing that is either at intervals (rotation of tires) or constant from the front wheel. I went to HD Dealer and they said this is typical. Is it?

Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
I believe so. I have heard the same clicking/rubbing at very slow speeds. I wouldn’t worry about it. Its probably just one of the very few sounds you will ever hear from the bike.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I believe so. I have heard the same clicking/rubbing at very slow speeds. I wouldn’t worry about it. Its probably just one of the very few sounds you will ever hear from the bike.
Yes, I've had the same experience at low speeds. I reckon it stands out because the bike overall is so quiet compared to my V2 thumpers and V8 lopers :cool:

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
131 Posts
same experience here. I had a similar sound when rolling my ICE rides, it's just that with this bike you can hear it, vs an ICE, when it's running (not just rolling) you can't.

One thing that helps a little, is to use the breaks a bit (I prefer regen mostly), but by using them, you'll start to even out the discs and rotors so they are less obvious... alas, with metal on metal, these sounds will be more obvious on a silent bike. (excluding silent cages, 'cause you're in a more sound proof box.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts