Livewire Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening Everyone,

I’m obsessed with my Livewire. It’s an enjoyable bike to ride. I’m looking to get the motor section painted in black. I cannot believe this bike does not come in all black. The gray section at the bottom seems out of place. When I look at the bike the motor tells me why I don't match the rest of the bike.😜 :)

Look at this photo below. The bike looks amazing!!! Does anyone know how I can get the motor section painted in black? Has anyone done this? Again, the bike would look really cool in all black with no gray.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Evening Everyone,

I’m obsessed with my Livewire. It’s an enjoyable bike to ride. I’m looking to get the motor section painted in black. I cannot believe this bike does not come in all black. The gray section at the bottom seems out of place. When I look at the bike the motor tells me why I don't match the rest of the bike.😜 :)

Look at this photo below. The bike looks amazing!!! Does anyone know how I can get the motor section painted in black? Has anyone done this? Again, the bike would look really cool in all black with no gray.
I'm looking to do the same i think the stock silver stands out too much. I'm going to do a dark grey metallic satin maybe in Ceracote. I need to look at a parts diagram to see what comes off and how hard it is to disassemble, prep, paint and reinstall.
Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.