Livewire Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the LiveWire One configurator Here is how the bike's pricing

Base price: $19,799 (including $2,200 federal tax credit) $21,999 (without tax credit)

Optional Accessories:

Radius Carbon Fiber Kit - $1,299.95 (includes installation)
  • Carbon Speed Screen
  • Carbon Tail Cowl
  • Carbon Tank Strap
  • Carbon Transmission Accent Cover
  • Carbon Brake Reservoir Cover
Rizoma® Precision Billet Kit - $1,299.995 (includes installation)
  • Rizoma® Charge Door
  • Rizoma® Mirrors
  • Rizoma® Hand Grips
  • Rizoma® Passenger Footpegs
  • Rizoma® Rider Footpegs

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
121 Posts
Saw that. Not something I wanted to see, but can't un-see it.
meh... we have a one off, original Harley Davidson LiveWire.
There will be no others. They made only one.

This new bike from this spin-off company - should be called "LiveWire T/w/o/o:

·
Registered
122 Posts
The HD Livewire is now a rarity, and a piece of history. And, yet, what I'm riding today. :)
Meanwhile, my pending Jeep Wrangler order speaks volumes about my commitment to EV's. My Jeep will be 100% ICE when built in the next few weeks. ...Then Jeep will announce they are an EV-only company and the old Jeep I have will become extinct. I see it now; my EV and ICE vehicles fighting in the garage at night to decide who gets to live.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
121 Posts
The HD Livewire is now a rarity, and a piece of history. And, yet, what I'm riding today. :)
Meanwhile, my pending Jeep Wrangler order speaks volumes about my commitment to EV's. My Jeep will be 100% ICE when built in the next few weeks. ...Then Jeep will announce they are an EV-only company and the old Jeep I have will become extinct. I see it now; my EV and ICE vehicles fighting in the garage at night to decide who gets to live.
oh man... and I was envisioning the ICE Jeep telling stories of old to the young EV (despite your Jeep being new)... 'cause it has a history it can teach to an EV that an EV has little to share right now.

"Grandpa, you use to have to put liquid in your body to go?!"
"Grandpa, you had violent explosions in your tummy after drinking said liquid"
"Grandpa, was that gas from your exhaust butt thing or gas in your tummy?"

:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Given they won't be fighting over food, it may be a cordial, teaching/learning experience for the both of them?
I really did try to justify an all-terrain EV. But that Jeep electric is a joke. And so far, nothing I'm looking to drive on the sites I work on is really there in the EV world, not yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts